1. Always Driving is an Agency that introduces pupils to Driving Instructors. Driving Instructors are self employed and all contracts for the provision of driving tuition are between the pupil and the instructor.
2. As the lesson cost is the Driving Instructors income we ask that you give your instructor two clear working days notice of cancellation of any lesson. Lessons cancelled with less notice will be charged for whether the reason for cancellation was predictable or not. Although we recognise that some reasons for late cancellation are genuine and unavoidable it is unfair that your instructor is made to lose his income.
3. Although your Driving Instructor will make every effort to arrive at the lesson start time the very nature of his work means that events arising from traffic, weather and other situations which are outside of his control may mean that he has to occasionally rearrange or cancel lessons at short notice.
4. Very rarely and in the interest of Road Safety, the Instructor may withhold the use of the car for the driving test if, in the opinion of the instructor, a pupil is not able to control the car safely.
5. The Instructor is not responsible for the cancellation of hours booked, due to the postponement of a driving test by the Department of Transport.
6. A two or three hour booking is necessary for the driving test, dependent on the actual test time, and a test fee is payable for the use of the car. This time is to allow for the pre-test practice, the test itself and returning from the test centre afterwards.
7. For your protection, advance payments can be made by cheque or credit card to Always Driving and we will hold that money on your account crediting it to your instructor as lessons are taken.